Many artists are lost on what they need to do next and are looking for guidance. Our goal is to help as many artists as we possibly can. They need someone they are accountable to in order to actually do the work. This is why we created One-On-One Coaching.
Coaching is designed for artists who need help figuring out a game plan on what to do next and someone they can count on.
What Does Coaching Cover?
Coaching can pretty much cover anything you need help with, including:
- Branding and marketing
- Creating a logo, photo shoots, album artwork that works with your budget
- Building relationships with companies
- Paid performance gigs
- Cross-promoting with other artists
- Social media engagement
- How to communicate with your fans
- Tour strategy
- Finding the right cities to play in
- Drawing an audience in a city you’ve never been to
- Getting on festivals
- Other ways to benefit being on the road
Still not sure? We are more than happy to answer any questions!
info at 8020records.com or use our Contact page.
How Does It Work?
You will be assigned to an experienced member of the 80/20 team that will help you with the following.
- One session per month
- Tasks tracked in a task management system
- Weekly check-in via e-mail or text
Each session includes:
- Review existing material such as marketing, websites, social media, videos, audio and descriptions
- Provide 1 (one) hour session of advisement based upon the material provided via phone, video conference, or in-person
- Create and deliver an action item list based upon what was discussed in the session
Cost: $150 per month